Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Warriors




The top guy is a foot soldier, a lethal warrior. The next one is a sniper that conceals himself with a cloak like the Predator's. The bottom sketches were my initial ideas for this alien military unit. The armor was initially inspired by a mix of samurai, Navajo masks and insects. The final designs changed a lot though as this project was collaborative. Maybe I'll explore my initial inspiration on my own sometime.

Tek is really talented and I imagine you'll appreciate his blog: http://tekkoman.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

chukw said...

Bitchin!

Adriana Medina said...

this great, it's a super warrior.

David Heidhoff said...

awesome! That mix of high tech with worn cloth in the warrior works really well.

tek! said...

hey Hethe thanks for generously spreading the link !