Thursday, August 16, 2012

PRESS START





Press Start: video game art by video game artists.

That's the name of a show I did this piece for. It's an original ink on paper piece. Nothing too special. I kept it simple so I could pull this off. I'm not used to working traditionally to a finish, and I never finish a drawing in fact. I usually just draw enough to get to the painting part. I'm also not used to ink and I did that part rather poorly. In retrospect the hands bug me badly as well but it's too late now. The piece is shipped off. If you're in the Seattle area in a few weeks give the show a look. Some of my favorite industry artists are in it!

http://www.ltdartgallery.com/

3 comments:

Andrew Wilson said...

Looks great dude. Thanks for being in the show.

&

Reagan Lodge said...

You do the best wild west stuff, Hethe.

Hethe Srodawa said...

Thanks guys.