Saturday, January 28, 2012

Patches


I think she lives in this city I painted last year.

I wish I could make more time to create art for the public but my time is so very thin these days for things like that. I love working on the Defiance game here at Trion though and I'll most likely be able to share much of that work later on. Speaking of, the talented John Powell is joining my team but I still have openings. If you'd like to join us I'd love to hear from you!

Check some of these out! They're just beautiful! The blog itself is a treasure trove.
http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2012/01/paja-jovanovic-vrsac-1859-vienna-1957.html

10 comments:

robin_chyo said...

beautiful work as always, hethe! can't wait to see what you and john end up cranking out! last i spoke to him, he sounded pretty excited about the new gig :]

C.Deboda said...

I like it! Maybe I'm off a bit, but it does have a little Lauffray in it. Wouldn't mind seeing more inhabitants from that city. :) (or more of the city itself for that matter)

Adam Temple said...

Wicked... always an inspiration.

Peter Oedekoven said...

Love your stuff!

Handwritten Data Entry Services said...

Stunning... absolutely stunning work here on your blog.

Stella Gate said...

beautiful work and always an inspiration ...

Lore Benegas said...

beautiful work forever ...

Julie Bermudez said...

très jolie fille, votre travail est génial!

Thomas von Kummant said...

I can´t wait to see a comic made by you!!!
Amazing work Hethe!

Posting Load and Truck said...

Oh Hethe, I love the patches design.