Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Friend's Gotta Do ...




These were some sketches I did for a friends low budget movie. The characters are costume designs for the actors that he had worked up in written form. He had envisioned them made from things that would be fairly inexpensive and accessible so they are pretty basic. The scene sketch was a concept for a digital matte shot that another friend was going to create in 3D. So ya, just something I did last year.

I've got to mention it again but I need a top notch, well rounded concept artist for my team at Trion Worlds. I'm looking for someone who can do a realistic look, is good with characters and environments and wants to work on something sci-fi with me and the team.

I'm a sucker for peeps doing this sort of look, and this guy does it perfect: http://saigonradio.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Alejandra Ainhoa Talavera Ferreira said...

your characters are very realistic, is a wonderful job ...

Maret Robinson said...

beautiful work, the villains are fabulous and cool castle!