Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RED DEAD REDEMPTION


Announced today. So this is what I've been designing for three and a half years. Lots of fun. I'm excited to be able to share it finally and I'm looking forward to all of you getting a chance to play it later this year. There are a few characters in the screenshots that I designed and art directed including the main player. For more screenshots and info on the game visit this link. Larger screenshots can be found on the official site: RED DEAD REDEMPTION

12 comments:

Ryan said...

*explodes*

AUGH! Hethe, I almost died waiting.

geeshin said...

niiiiice! i'm looking forward to this game. looks great!

cdeboda said...

I agree, looks great! Can't wait to play it!

And very cool sketchbook pages below too. Love seeing that stuff.

The Helmsman said...

Awesome! So, you're a game designer? I thought you are a comics artist ;) The game looks cool, is there are any trailer to see the game play?

Jeremy Elder said...

Congratulations man, its been a long road huh?

m said...

vas VOIR mon blog une video de moi
explique ma demarche humaine
peut tu demander a tous de la regarder afin de comprendre

Emrah ELMASLI said...

Dude, definetely looking forward to see your concepts for this game! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This is incredible!
I've been dying for a good, GTA-style Western game since I first picked up a game controller 25 years ago.
This is a first-day buy for me. I can't wait.
Thanks!

Franky_AAA said...

Nice, about time we get another good western game :)

Duncan Shields said...

Hey there! Found you on stumble. I'm working for Rockstar in Vancouver and I'm animating RDR cutscenes as we speak. Great game. : )

The Helmsman said...

Huh, Chinese spam. You are famous man!

Artist Andrea said...

superb & amazing!!!