Friday, November 2, 2007

Self Portrait



Yesterday I participated in ConceptArt.org's international day of self portraiture. The only rule was that it had to be started and finished yesterday, sort of a snapshot in time. Ten years ago I did a self portrait at the end of high school where I had myself as sort of a synthetic being overgrown with plant life so I decided to visit that theme again. I'll try to dig up that old portrait. It's big so there are only like two places it could be in my house.

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

I've been following your blog for just a few months, and it's truly inspiring :)

Ryan said...

You look a bit like Keanu Reeves from A Scanner Darkly in those portraits.

Tikigeo said...

Man, you must know this guy pretty well, cause it looks just like him!
Damn, that's good.

Jackson Sze said...

Hey Hethe, thanks for stopping by.

Really did the mystery of your top portrait. Super cool.

Ah, Shelly... she's gonna rule the world one day is she not? Haha.
Is there a Bobby Milly at Rockstar SD? I used to take 3D classes with him at Gnomon... about 4 or 5 years ago... yikes!

Infinity8Ball said...

Good job there hethe. =^)

The little "face plates" almost make it look like tears on your face. Intentional?

Glad to know your daughter is doing so well (from the previous post)! Also glad to know you guys are ok after the fires!

Take care bro,
Eddie

Ramses said...

This look's fantastic! great work

Hethe Srodawa said...

Hey Eddie, thanks man. The tear effect was not intentional. Good to hear from you.

Everybody else, thank you for the kind words and fun to read comments. I always like hearing people's thoughts on my work.