Sunday, October 28, 2007

My little princess


It's been almost a month since my last post and I have nothing to show except a simple portrait I did of my daughter the other day. My time's been spent helping my brother with a project, family stuff, and watching the news to see if we were going to have to run away from our home as huge scary forest fires ran over it. I live in San Diego and the entire county was almost burned down this last week. Fortunately I live in one of the two oasis' that the fire didn't reach before the winds and humidity changed, enabling firefighters to get this thing under control. Now, as things are returning to normal it's a chore to get my head back into my comic. I'm working on it tonight a bit finally, as soon as I finish this post. With that I think I'll get to work.

8 comments:

jonnydark said...

Hi Hethe, I just wanted to say your daughter looks adorable and that you are a huge inspiration to me. I have your artwork up on my walls to keep me focused on my goal of becoming a concept artist. I'm extremely happy you weren't affected by those fires and i wish you the best of luck with your comic. You can count me as your first customer when it's ready!

400lb Ninja said...

Hethe Great work all around bro, I love you balance of render and jesture-

D

Ryan said...

That's a lovely portrait.

Benjamin Plouffe said...

oh wow your daughter is older then i thought!!! kids grow up soo fast !! geez!!! nice painting i like the palette

Josh Spencer said...

Cool, nice work hethe

Brian said...

Awwwww ooojuuu buujooo witto booboo!!!

Huh? Oh sorry . . . uh, yeah, great painting is what I meant to say.

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well - that's amazing you were in 1 of 2 oasis zones!! What a blessing.

Aight - talk to you later this week my witto bitty snookems.

Marcos Mateu said...

Really -spectacular- portrait.
(Congrats on your luck with the fires btw)

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.