Saturday, August 18, 2007

Busy 2 Weeks


I've been super busy for the last two weeks with family stuff but things are looking like they are about to slow down now. It was a good two weeks though. I did however find some time to sketch amidst the business I'm happy to say. Tomorrow I get to see Transformers finally and I have to say I've been looking forward to this for a long while now. We'll see how it turns out. Comic-con was lots of fun as usual. I grabbed a sweet french/spanish comic and talked with some inspiring artists. Very fun!

9 comments:

&Rew said...

hehehehethe

good choice for scale hethe.

^___^

&Rew.

Maz said...

Hi, thank you for sharing those wonderful drawings!
Your work is so alive!
I think you're gonna love Transformers! but you probly already know that. lol When I watched it the first time I walked out of the cinema almost blind, cos I realized I've been forgetting to blink.
Always look forward to seeing your posts

Brian said...

Your drawings transform my heart b. I heart you.

I like Mister Bo Jangles dangles on the second image.

plink plink.

bog_art said...

You have an Amazing job here!!.. thanks for share!!..

Emmanuel said...

somehow the bottom female figure reminds me of Nok from school

Ryan said...

I forget: were you guys (Rockstar) going to announce your project at Comic Con? Or by the time Comic Con came around?

Hethe Srodawa said...

B, Mister Bo Jangles? Hahahahah! Oh man. That reminds me of brookside apartments for some reason.

Thanks everybody.

Hey Ryan, there was a chance they'd announce it about now but it looks like that won't happen just yet. Maybe in 6 months or something. We'll see.

giL said...

Pooofff! those are amazing. tell us how you like Transformers later on. My brother just talked me into watching it yesterday...

Andrew said...

Your sketches inspire me to draw as well. I gave up drawing years ago in a fit of depression. I long to paint with oils again! Take care and good luck! Did you see Wil Wheaton as the comic-con?