Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Autopilot


A spaceship doodle. Nothing fancy, just keeping the hand moving outside of work. Office Space was on comedy central tonight and it had me cracking up all over again. That movie takes such perfect jabs at 'corporateness' for lack of a better word, or a real word for that matter. Huh, I just googled the word and it looks like it might in fact be a real word. English is a bizarre language. I just ran the spellcheck on blogger though and it flagged it as a fake word. So who's right? I'm guessing blogger and my gut. Google caves in to peer pressure.

2 comments:

Jennifer Farley said...

Hi there, I just stumbled across your site - I love looking at illustration and drawing sites - and when I came across yours, I have to say I genuinely went WOW! (out loud). Your work is spectacular. I'll be a regular visitor to your site.
all the best, Jennifer

Jon said...

Isn't peer pressure the means by which language is defined?